Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website hosted in machinequiltingacademy.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on Machine Quilting Academy web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Machine Quilting Academy web site.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) through the Site;
- collect Users' content or information, or otherwise access the Site using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission;
- upload viruses or other malicious code;
- bully, intimidate, or harass any other User;
- post or transmit content which is illegal, hateful, obscene, threatening, incites violence, insulting, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or contains graphic or gratuitous violence or is otherwise objectionable to third parties;
- harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity or impersonate any other person or entity or otherwise restricting or inhibiting any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- take any action creating a disproportionately large usage load on our Site unless expressly permitted by Santa Marketing;
- post or transmit content that is misleading.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Machine Quilting Academy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this Machine Quilting Academy web site are provided 'as is'. The Machine Quilting Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Machine Quilting Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Machine Quilting Academy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Machine Quilting Academy's Internet site, even if Machine Quilting Academy or a Machine Quilting Academy's authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Machine Quilting Academy's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Machine Quilting Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Machine Quilting Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Machine Quilting Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Machine Quilting Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Machine Quilting Academy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Machine Quilting Academy web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and covenant that: No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party. But, if instructor use HEVC compression, it's the instructor's responsibility to pay the royalties to the MPEG-LA, the owner of HEVC patents as appropriate.
Copyright @ Machine Quilting Academy. All rights reserved
Machine Quilting Academy - Powered By Zenler