Back to basics! Panto troubleshooting and editing2 Lessons
Step by step videos9 Lessons
We are going 'Back to the Basics' with designing a pantograph ready to stitch and some simple ways to 'get back on track' after you have a brain freeze and lose your way.
1. Design your pantograph -discussion on the editing tools available
2. Discussing the different methods of planning your stitching.
3. OOPS!! I didn't design my quilt wide enough and it stopped stitching before it got to the side of the quilt ughhh
4. How to finish your unfinished row
5. How to edit your pattern on the IQ screen so you can continue to stitch the rest of the quilt.
6. Realigning and starting fresh after taking a break to calm down.
7. How to adjust each side as you stitch down the quilt.
8. How to create a clipping block for the final partial row.
9. Using tweak to perform miracles when it suits!
The Intelliquilter (IQ) support and knowledge provided by Tracey Browning is first rate! Her experience as both an A1 Quilting machine & IQ dealer and award-winning machine quilter are invaluable in assisting me with any technical issues I have had over the years. I am so impressed by her knowledge that I purchased a membership to IQ Machine Quilting Academy as soon as I heard about it. Highly recommend Tracey’s skill and know how!
Longarm quilter and International quilting teacher
Panto troubleshooting and editingBuy Now